Thursday, July 31, 2008

First three are from Andy "imVIP" Lacap

That would be cool if you could watch spartans play basketball...they might squish the ball into oblivion everytime, but...


I HATE when this happens to me. I have the flag, I'm about to score and somebody team kills me so they can get the point...


Well, how else are you suppose to fly in a super heavy suit without the use of explosives?


Next two are from Cheez99

And fun, too!


We're all gonna go blind here soon...


Next two are from Phoenix1330

In this particularly bloody and violent version, the "dwarfs" die within a few minutes...


AGH...that's the last achievement I need! I already have 995/1000....I really wish betrayals would count...

Last one by KrazyKilo64

Well, in situations like this you really have to think to yourself, "Does this guy that is 5 times bigger than me have a weapon that can squish me like a bug, and am I prepared to counter?"
Of course, the worst little greenie can do is give the elite a paper cut...

No comments: